SUNNY & SPACIOUS BI-LEVEL IN PARK SECTION!
304 MORRIS AVE BOONTON, NJ, 07005 United States Get directions$300,000
- Parking 2 car garage
- Area PARK SECTION
- MLS# 2840292
- Listed 10 Years 11 Months 14 Days Ago
- Sunny and Spacious Bi-Level in the Park Section of Boonton! Features include Living Room with large picture window, Formal Dining Room with sliders to Deck, new hardwood floors throughout upper level, Eat-In Kitchen with wood cabinets, new appliances, ceiling fan with light and ceramic tile floor, main Full Bath with tub/shower, double linen closet and 6 x 5 ceramic tile floor, 4 Bedrooms, Master Bath with shower, pedestal sink and ceramic tile floor, Family Room with new wall to wall carpet and door to yard, Powder Room, Laundry Room and freshly painted!
- 12 x 18 Deck, paver walkway, 2 car built-in Garage with door opener, 2 car width crushed stone driveway on .49 acres of wooded property!
- Conveniently located within walking distance of NYC transportation and town!
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|6||Boonton High School||9-12||0.5 mi|
|6||John Hill Elementary School||1-8||0.7 mi|
|NA||Sage Day At Boonton||9-12||0.5 mi|
|NA||Our Lady of Mount Carmel School||PK-8||0.5 mi|
|NA||Craig High School||9-12||0.5 mi|
|NA||The Craig School||2-12||1.8 mi|
|NA||Mustard Seed Montessori School||PK-2||1.9 mi|
|10||Morris Co School Of Tech||9-12||3.7 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
ANDREA MARTONEREALTOR® with 21 years experience
- REALTY EXECUTIVES PLATINUM AGENTS 113 Parsippany Road, Parsippany, NJ 07054
- CELL (973) 886-2626
- OFFICE (973) 887-0095
- PAUL (973) 214-3316
- Email email@example.com
- Specializations MARKETING & SELLING HOMES FOR TOP DOLLAR. HELPING BUYERS FIND THE RIGHT HOUSE FOR THEM.