About New Jersey Real Estate Agent Andrea Martone
Real Estate Agent Andrea Martone Puts Her Client’s Needs First
Andrea Martone is a top quality real estate professional who possesses a high level of integrity and knowledge of community to serve all your real estate needs. Her market awareness, coupled with marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and personal guidance are exactly what is needed to navigate the real estate market.
A Morris County, New Jersey Real Estate Professional
Andrea Martone provides top quality customer service by putting her clients first. She keeps herself accessible, responds to her client’s needs, is an effective communicator and an excellent listener.
Andrea also provides important information related to the real estate process, whether buying or selling on her blogs, New Jersey Real Estate Advice and New Jersey Real Estate Advice by Andrea Martone & Paul Cristelli. She also provides real estate information and listings on her Twitter page and her Facebook page.
This "client first" philosophy has always been Andrea’s approach and requires her to continually improve her skills and ways of doing business. Additionally, she has found that the latest technologies enable her to efficient service to both buyer and seller.
Andrea Martone’s Real Estate Qualifications
- Top 1% Of RE/MAX Agents In NJ
- RE/MAX Chairman's Club 2017
- NJ Circle Of Excellence® 2000-2017
- NJ Distinguished Sales Award®
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award
- RE/MAX Platinum Club 2005-2016
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame member
- NJ Monthly Five Star Real Estate Agent Award 2010-2017 (voted by the public)
- A True Full Time Agent For 18 Years
- Morris County Resident For Over 40 Years
- Consistently Ranked In The "Top 50" Of NJ RE/MAX Agents